Our next litter will be out of our beautiful Lacey, she will be bred the end of May, 2020. There is more information on our litter tab. At this time our waiting list is full for this Lacey litter.
- We are excited to announce that Lacey’s daughter Noel will be bred late fall 2020, this litter has a waiting list started. If you are interested please fill out the questionnaire below. If you have further questions I can answer for you please call at 716-807-5197 or email us at email@example.com
Puppies are $2,500, $100 is due when placed on the waiting list. An additional $300 is due when the puppies are one week of age and the remainder, $2,100, is due a week before they leave for their new homes. Please note most puppies are spoken for before they are born.
To be considered for one of our puppies you will need to tell us a little about yourself. We can do this over the phone or you can email me the answers to the following questions.
- How many people live in your household? Do you have any children if so what ages. (Please keep in mind we have three young children so puppies are raised in a home with children and will be well adjusted 🙂
- Do you have any other dogs? If so what type and ages.
- Have you ever had a golden retriever before? Are you aware of the health issues this breed can have. (This is why we perform move then 10 genetic tests on our girls before they are bred, many breeders do not do this due to cost, especially if they are backyard breeders having puppies not to improve the bred.)
- Will your puppy have the opportunity to have plenty of room to run and play?
- Lastly, I think it is very important for new families to pick out their puppy. Please give me an idea of if you are looking for a boy or girl and what type of temperament will work best in your family. I will do my best to give you a clear picture of each puppy’s personality when you choose.